Gridwise, a mobility startup headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Customer Success Representative.
Gridwise (Techstars Mobility '17) is a rapidly growing startup that is creating solutions which help human & autonomous rideshare fleets best know when and where to drive. We are striving to capture a massive opportunity in one of the fastest growing industries. To do so, we are looking for motivated individuals who want to make a positive impact to improve the way people move from point A to point B at a global scale.
We encourage you to join us for the ride if you value the opportunity to make a huge impact on the mobility ecosystem of the future!
As an early member of the Customer Success team at Gridwise, you will have an opportunity to contribute significantly to our success by building the system and processes that will support hundreds of thousands of users.
As a Customer Success Rep at Gridwise, you will:
- Gain in-depth functional knowledge of our product as a basis for serving our customers and end users
- Collaborate with peers across functions in sales, marketing, engineering and product to maintain a company culture that supports a positive customer experience
- Maintain quality assurance of in-app content across multiple cities
- Serve as the first point of contact for users seeking assistance via support tickets in Zendesk, email, or other relevant channels for communication
- Schedule and conduct webinars to educate our users on the benefits of the products feature set.
- Create and maintain a knowledge base of customer support documents
- Complete various projects as requested by management
- Associates or Bachelors degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has 2+ years of relevant experience in a customer service role - help desk, call center, support desk experience preferred
- Experience troubleshooting advanced customer issues and bringing them to resolution
- A working knowledge of Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical, testing, and troubleshooting skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player
Exceptional Candidates will have one or more of:
- Passionate about entrepreneurship and the mobility industry
- Passionate about the success of others
- Experience in using a supporting ticketing system such as Zendesk, Freshdesk, etc.
- Experience with ensuring the success of users on a mobile app, web platform, or software product
This position is full-time and is located in Pittsburgh, PA. Remote work is not an option at this time.
Compensation & Benefits include:
- Competitive salary & stock options
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Unlimited vacation days
- Maternity/paternity leave
- Relocation if applicable
If you’re interested in this opportunity and feel that you’d be a great fit for our team, please apply and tell us why.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!