We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Sales Executive.
Gridwise is a mobility startup that is creating solutions which help human & autonomous rideshare fleets best know when and where to drive. We are striving to capture a massive opportunity in one of the fastest growing industries, and to do so, are looking for motivated individuals who want to make a positive impact to improve the way people move from point A to point B at a global scale.
We encourage you to join us for the ride if you value the opportunity to make a huge impact on the mobility ecosystem of the future!
As an early member of the sales team at Gridwise, you will have an opportunity to contribute significantly to our success by defining the sales processes and systems that grows affiliate customer base as we scale the Gridwise platform nationwide. Your role will put you in charge of the full sales cycle for promotional partners and advertisers on the Gridwise platform - from generating leads and prospecting customers, to closing deals and sustaining long-lasting client relationships.
As a Sales Executive at Gridwise, you will:
- Source leads of potential customers and partners through various digital mediums, targeting customers at both the regional and national level
- Negotiate and close contracts, maintain excellent client relationships, and continually build the opportunity pipeline
- Utilize and maintain various sales tools focused on engaging leads across every part of the sales cycle
- Track and coordinate all activities occurring for each account
- Prepare regular client reports and attend client meetings
- Manage the CRM system & play a critical role in developing the processes related to working with the CRM.
- Work directly with the CEO to develop the foundation for and own sales processes
- Work directly with the CEO to refine and own the customer acquisition strategies
- Travel to customer sites from time to time to develop customer relationships and close larger, multi-regional or national deals
- Proven relationship building and creative problem-solving skills
- Outstanding presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- 3+ years of sales experience with documented success
- Keen focus on execution of business KPIs
- Experience in developing and executing on B2B sales & marketing strategies
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment while maintaining a collaborative, team-oriented approach to your work
- Experience using various CRM systems
Exceptional Candidates will have one or more of:
- Passionate about entrepreneurship and the mobility industry
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams
- Prior experience of working in the mobility industry
- Experience selling ad placements and/or developing brand partnerships
This position is full-time and is located in Pittsburgh, PA. Remote work is not an option at this time.
Compensation & Benefits include:
- Competitive salary, stock options, sales commission
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Unlimited vacation days
- Maternity/paternity leave
- Relocation if applicable
If you’re interested in this opportunity and feel that you’d be a great fit for our team, please apply and tell us why.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!